1. The sum of the reciprocals of Rehman’s ages 3 years ago and 5 years from now is 1/3. Find his present age.
2. In a class test the sum of Shefali’s marks in Mathematics and English is 30. Had she got 2 marks more in Mathematics and
3 marks less in English, the product of their marks would have been 210. Find her marks in two subjects.3. The diagonal of a rectangular field is 60 metres more than the shorter side. If the longer side is 30 metres more than the shorter side, find the sides of the field.
4. The difference of squares of two numbers is 180. The square of the smaller number is 8 times the larger number. Find the two numbers.
5. A train travels 360 kms at a uniform speed. If the speed had been 5 km/h more, it would have taken 1 hour less for the same journey. Find the speed of the train.
6. Two water taps together can fill a tank in 9 3/8 hours. The tap of the larger diameter takes 10 hours less than the smaller one to fill the tank separately. Find the time in which each tap can separately fill the tank
10th quadrilateral Assignment sample paper full Click here