1. A teacher will become an effective communicator if
A. he uses instructional aids
B. he helps students get meaning out of what he teaches
C. he asks questions between teachings
D. he helps students get correct answers to the questions on the topic
2. A good teacher is one who is capable of
A. finishing the course in time
B. inducing the students to learn
C. giving a good result
D. Helping students in preparing good notes.
3. Which of the following combination of subjects would help a teacher to develop good pedagogical methods?
A. Sociology and Philosophy
B. Philosophy and Psychology
C. Psychology and Sociology
D. None of these .
4. To gain popularity among students, teacher should
A. personally helps them in their studies
B. frequently organize tours
C. dictates notes while teaching
D. maintains good social relations.
5. A student tries to solve a problem without any help from a teacher. The teacher should
A. advise him/her to take help from his/her colleagues
B. pays no attention to him/her
C. scolds him/her for foolishness
D. appraises his/her individual effort.
6. Which of the following is/are true about Modern Annual Examination System?
A. It encourages attaining knowledge by cramming
B. It does not encourage the habit of regular study
C. It does not encourage students to attend their classes regularly
D. All of the above
7. Which one of the following is an indicative of the quality of teaching?
A. Period of maintaining peace in the classroom -
B. Standard of questions raised by students in the classroom
C. Standard of answers replied by students in the classroom.
D. Pass percentage of the students
8. The main purpose of teaching is:
A. Development of thinking power
B. Development of reasoning power
C. Both A & B
D. Giving information only
9. Basic education or the new education is also known as
A. Essential Education
B. New Education Policy
C. Wardha education Plan
D. Drive for education for all
10. A teacher needs to study philosophy of education because of--
(A) Understanding theory inherited in philosophy
(B) Being acquainted with abstract knowledge
(C) Setting aims and objectives of curriculum
(D) Getting ideas to control teaching behaviour
11. 'Values are inherent in every human being' is reflected in--
12. Development of human values which are universal in nature means--
13. Listening to the lecture delivered by the lecturer in the classroom is
A. Informative audition
B. Assessed audition
C. Added audition
D. None of the above
14. In a classroom, ideal situation is that in which:
1. The lecturer delivers his lecture with full confidence as he prepares himself for the lecture before coming in the classroom.
2. Students come in the classroom with full. Preparedness and discuss with each other on the subject in the presence of the lecturer.
3. Lecturer and the students discuss on the subject.
4. While delivering the lecture, the lecturer uses audio-visual means.
A. l and 3
B. 3 and 4
C. Only 2
D. Only. 4
15. In order to understand his students, a teacher should be well versed in which of the following?
A. Child psychology
B. Inclination towards understanding the children
C. Opinion of the students towards the subject matter
D. All of the above
16. The practical process of imparting education is:
A. very credible, authentic and regular
B. not credible
C. Credible but or regular
D. None of the above
17. Which method of teaching encourages the maximum use of knowledge?
A. Problem Solution Method
B. Laboratory Method
C. Self-Study Method
D. Team-Study Method
18. Books and documents are the main Sources:
A. for data of Historical Research.
B. for data of Participation Research.
C. for data of Medical Research.
D. data for Research going on Laboratory.
19. In which of the following important features is a open book exam 1ethod?
A. Students remain serious.
B. If increases attendance in the class-room.
C. It reduces the worry of students related to examination.
D. It compels student for thinking.
20 . Effective teacher is:
A. who has control over the class.
B. who can deliver more information in limited period.
C. who inspires students how to learn.
D. Amends carefully the assignment.